- Primary care providers across the U.S. were bribed to coerce patients into getting the toxic COVID-19 shot. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield paid doctors $50 for each Medicaid patient aged 6 months and older, who got the experimental jab.
- Doctors have been bribed to vaccinate children for a long time. In 2016, Blue Cross Blue Shield paid pediatricians a $400 bonus for each patient that completed 10 vaccinations before their second birthday, provided 63% of their patients were fully vaccinated.
- “Client and family incentives” also exist. In 2015, the Community Preventive Services Task Force recommended boosting vaccination rates by giving small, inexpensive incentive rewards to patients.
- Bribery is also par for the course when it comes to vaccine mandates. Pfizer paid undisclosed sums to front groups that advocated for COVID-19 jab mandates, thereby hiding their conflict of interest.
- While the COVID-19 pandemic furthered many globalist goals, it inadvertently tanked childhood vaccination rates. To get childhood vaccination rates back on track, a global alliance has launched “The Big Catch-Up” initiative. It’s touted as the largest childhood immunization effort ever.
Primary care providers across the U.S. were bribed with incentive programs to coerce patients into getting the toxic COVID-19 shot.
Since there was no medical malpractice liability, doctors profited while patients risked their lives as participants in an unprecedented medical experiment, all while being lied to about the safety and effectiveness of these injections.
Even worse, once the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized the COVID-19 shot for children, similar vaccination incentives were extended to pediatricians as well.
As detailed in an Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicaid provider bulletin in July 2022, doctors received $50 for each Medicaid patient aged 6 months and older, who got the experimental jab.
This same disgraceful scam operates in the UK and Ireland as well. Big Pharma is all about profits, not health!